Why I Love Working From Home in the Province Than in the City

Man working from home on his laptop

I love working from home in the province because I have more quality time with my family. I can play with my son during my breaks or have a conversation with my wife. The cost of living in the province is far cheaper compared in the city. The price of commodities, particularly fresh produce is lower compared to the city. Limited shopping and dining options which helps in saving money to achieve our goals. I can wake up in the morning with fresh air. I'll get to enjoy the natural sceneries. My Life in the Province is relaxing and peaceful and away from hustle sounds from cars and buses or noise from people. Free from city traffic in going to the office and in going home.

Your voice matters. Discussions are moderated for civility before being published on the blog. Read my comment policy here.

Previous Post Next Post